Wednesday, November 30, 2011



The Skyrim serial killer.... I was frustrated when I first saw that, now I am just concern.  There are already numerous people that are anti-video games and this will add fuel to the fire.   I am not blaming the designers, because I understand about the cutting off heads.  In the past, that was how you prove you got a bounty.  Now this guy is probablly more going to a shock effect to get viewers, but this will not help the arguement for violent video games.  This is going to go against gamers.  I am sure video games will be protected under freedom of speech, but all it takes is one guy to mess it up for the rest of us.  

On a different view point I am all down for freedom of expression, but please have some common sense about sharing your freedom of expresion.

No comments:

Post a Comment